View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skinn
Guild Master
Active

Active

re: Gear checked...

I will once again address the absolute NECESSITY of attention to detail in regards to your main raiding character. Over the years (especially after xpacs) people have scoffed at my putting enchants on greens. They have called it a "waste" and yet been consistently left in the dust in production. In my case production equals DPS and shit dying. The fundamental approach works for EVERY class and EVERY spec however, it is simple maximization of YOUR character. When we raid new content we are on the knifes edge mathematically, there is little room for error so this principle is even MORE important than ever!! When our entire raid is draped in blues and the boss is cranky and very well armed we have zero room for slackers. This is not being unfair or heavy handed because NOT bringing your absolute best is unfair to those that DO maximize their potential.

I want each of you to look at your character as a reflection of your very soul, spit shine that motherfucker and get ready to raid. This is a warning shot, if this very simple and justifiable policy is not adhered to, I will pug your raid position.

~Skin~

Please check the guild roster to find the people with the profession you need; Enchants, Food, Flasks and Gems! Without a flask, food buff, enchant or proper gems: You will die. A lot. Research your class! As ever; http://tankspot.com/ has a good starting point. From there it's up to you! Initiative will get you everywhere in this guild.

Tealeaf
85 Tauren Druid

Veteran Raider

Trackin skin, working on my pally for us but have a ways to go. twisted
Skinn
Guild Master
Active

Active

EZ as of Thursday we will begin 25 man content, it's pretty close but then we don't raid until Sunday. I think realistically you can be ready by Sunday brother keep after it!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum